Get fired up!
Reliable and rugged best describe the Hauck industrial burners line that has been a force in the combustion industry since 1888. With proactive engineering and R&D departments, the company provides tightly integrated combustion solutions to the steel, aluminum, glass, brick, drying, ceramic and asphalt industries. These burners have proven to be reliable in a range of applications including; heat-treating, drying and process heating.
The complimentary line of Kromschroder burners offers quality engineering and manufacturing in a European styled package. Energy efficient, safe and environmentally friendly are the watch words of this division of the Elster Group.
Industrial Gas Burners
With natural gas costs at near historic lows is it time to consider switching fuels in your plant? Our range of natural gas burners covers most industries and applications.
- General Purpose
- Packaged Burners
- Radiant Tube Burners
- Kiln Burners
- Self-Recuperative Burners
- Thermal Fluid Heaters
- Rotary Aggregate Dryers
- Hauck’s BBG Gas Beta Burner is designed for exceptionally long life in continuous or intermittent
Operation in furnace, kiln and dryer environments.
Capacities from 2.2 to 87 MBTU/hr.
- The BIC..L Gas Burner is designed for applications that benefit from intense combustion gas recirculation, increased efficiency, improved temperature uniformity, substantially reduced emissions and/or availability of specifiable burner length.
Capacities from .25 to 1.6M BTU/hr
- The Hauck JAG Jet Air Gas Burner is specifically designed for homogenizing and solution heat treating applications.
Capacities from 500,000 to 4.5 MBTU/hr.
- BIC..L Excess Air Burner
- For all applications requiring precise temperature control and consistent product quality. The BIC..L burner is perfectly designed for use in the tunnel kilns and intermittent systems as used in the ceramics industry. A single burner type enables you to follow all the temperature profile requirements of the kiln. Thanks to the high excess air capability of up to approx. 1500%
- The Hauck NMG Series Nozzle Mix Burner has been designed for applications requiring a general
purpose long-life, low maintenance gas burner. The NMG performs equally well when firing “on ratio”, with excess fuel, or with excess air, burning any clean industrial gas.
Capacities from 200,000 to 10.5 MBTU/hr.
- BIO and ZIO burners
- The BIO and ZIO burners are for use on gas fired industrial furnaces, ceramic kilns and ovens. They are for application in the iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, ceramic, glass and food industries. The BIO and ZIO burners utilize an alloy burner tube as the combustion chamber. The burner can be extended to suit application requirements.
- Pilot Burners ZMI & ZAI
- Thermo pilot burner for safe ignition of atmospheric gas burners in conjunction with automatic burner control units IFS/IFD or PFS/PFD.
Capacity: approx. 3 kW, gas type: natural gas or propane.
- PBG II
- The Hauck PBGII Packaged Gas Burner is designed for simple installation and factory set for ease of operation. The burner is suitable for a wide variety of process heating applications. The burner can be ordered with a variety of configurable options.
Capacities from 200,000 to 5 MBTU/hr.
- Hauck’s RFG radiant tube burners provide reliable ignition, flame stability and uniform heat distribution in all radiant tubes.
Capacities from 200,000 to 1.2 MBTU/hr.
- The RADimax radiant tube plug-in recuperator is designed to maximize available heat to your combustion system by utilizing exhaust gases to preheat combustion air to the burner. For use with 6-inch ID or larger tubes, theRADimax can be installed in U tubes, W tubes, and Trident® tubes.
Ideally suited for use with Hauck radiant tube burners with an input up to 700,000 Btu/hr (205 kW).
- Hauck’s modern SVG Super VersaTile Gas Burners are designed for applications that benefit from intensive combustion gas recirculation, increased efficiency, improved temperature uniformity, and substantially reduced emissions.
Capacities from 120,000 to 10 MBTU/hr.
- The Hauck WHG wall hugger burner is designed for applications requiring even heat distribution with no flame impingement. The flame hugs the wall, allowing the burner to be placed close to the load.
Capacities from 175,000 to 2.3 MBTU/hr.
- Hauck’s TriOx burner is ideally suited for aluminum furnaces, steel reheat furnaces, thermal fluid heaters, and other high temperature heat processes requiring ultra lowNOx emissions. The burner’s three-staged air injection maximizes production efficiency while minimizing NOx and CO emissions.
Capacities from 3 to 23 MBTU/hr.
- The Hauck RKG radiant cone burner is designed for applications requiring even heat distribution with a short flame length. The short flame allows the burner to be placed close to the load. The RKG burner is available in six sizes, with a capacity range of 177,000 to 2.3 million Btu/hr (47 to 611 kW).
RKG hot air versions are available for preheated air up to 800ºF (425ºC).
- AIG & RFS
- AIG high pressure Inspirator with Hauck patented ‘Retain-a-Flame‘gas burner nozzle.
Capacities from 30,000 to 4 MBTU/hr.
Industrial Oil Burners
- The 780 Series burners are selfproportioning, oil-fired burners designed for highly efficient operation using low pressure atomizing air. The 780 series can be fired on No. 2 through No. 6 fuel oil with capacities ranging from 200,000 to 14,000,000 Btu/hr (59 to 4,100 kW). Higher capacities are available with induced air.
Capacities from 2.2 to 87 MBTU/hr.
- Hauck’s WRO Wide Range Burner unit consists of an Oil or Combination 780 series burner and an adjustable flow valve mounted on a circular air plenum with an integrated ignition chamber.
Industrial Combination Fuel Burners
- Hauck’s BBC Multi-fuel Combination Beta Burner is designed for exceptionally long life in continuous or intermittent operation in furnace, kiln and dryer environments. Its low pressure air operation makes it ideal for a wide range of applications including steel reheat and aluminum furnaces, rotary kilns, gypsum kettles, air heaters and incinerators. The BBC is well suited for applications operating under backpressure.
Burner capacities range from 2.5 million to more than 100 million Btu/hr (730 to 29,300 kW).
- Hauck’s EJC EnerJet series high velocity combination burners have been specifically designed for applications where high velocity recirculation of heated gases is desired. The EJC will burn any clean industrial fuel gas or No. 2 fuel oil with the same performance characteristics on oil as on gas.
The burner is available in four sizes from 400,000 to 4,000,000 Btu/hr (117 to 1,170 kW). It is also available in preheated air versions to 800ºF (425ºC).
- The NMC Series Nozzle Mix Burner is designed for applications requiring a general purpose, long-life, low maintenance burner. The NMC performs equally well when firing “on ratio”, with excess fuel, or with excess air. The NMC will burn any clean industrial gas, No. 2 oil, or a combination of gas and oil.
NM burners are available for preheated air operation up to 800ºF (425ºC) for high temperature furnace applications.
The burner is available in four sizes from 200,000 to 10,000,000 Btu/hr.
- The SVC Super VersaTile Combination burner is designed for applications that require dual fuel flexibility without sacrificing the advantages of combustion gas recirculation, increased efficiency and improved temperature uniformity resulting from high exhaust gas exit velocity. Designed to fire on light fuel oil through No. 2 or any clean industrial fuel gas, the SVC is available in sizes ranging from 400,000 to more than 2,200,000 Btu/h (117 to 645 kW).
- Hauck’s WRC Wide Range Burner unit consists of an Combination 780PAC series burner and an adjustable flow valve mounted on a circular air plenum with an integrated ignition chamber.
The WRC output is twice of a 780PAC series burner.